What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve the efficiency of a website, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with personalized advertising.
Cookies are created when your browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Every time you return to the same website, your browser retrieves and sends this cookie file to the website's server. This allows the website to recognize and remember your preferences or actions.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or end your session. They are used to remember certain information during your visit to the website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or end your session. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits or sessions.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services embedded on the website (third-party cookies).
- Providing a personalized experience on our website
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Analyzing how you use our website and improving its functionality
- Providing targeted advertising based on your browsing activities
Your cookie choices
Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website's features.
You can also manage your cookie preferences through our website's cookie banner or by adjusting the settings in your browser or device. Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may impact your browsing experience and restrict access to certain parts of our website.